Firstly appear in Android 5.0 with a floating window that’s called a heads-up notification. The heads-up notification appears the moment your app issues the notification and it disappears after a moment, and remains visible in the notification drawer.
Disable Heads-Up Notifications
To Disable Notifications Heads-Up in Stock ROM and without to disable the notifications Sounds and Icon from the top bar you need a PC with ADB Software, USB debugging (on) and ADB Drivers.
2. Enable USB Debugging: Go Settings – About Phone and Tap 7 times to enable Developer Options then go back to the Settings and choose Developer options find USB debugging and Enabled it.
3. Configure ADB: Download ADB Software and Extract it to your Local Disk C:\ and open the folder (C:\platform-tools) and Install the ADB Drivers (Remove any phone that is connected to your PC)
4. Disable Heads-Up Notifications Code: Run CMD (Command Prompt – From the main menu or %windir%\system32 ) and run it as administrator
5. Connect your phone to your PC, Allow the USB Debugging and type to the Command Prompt
[su_note note_color=”#e2e2e2″ text_color=”#181818″]adb devices[/su_note]
6. If the Drivers was installed correctly, it will start to running at TCP and type
[su_note note_color=”#e2e2e2″ text_color=”#181818″]adb shell settings put global heads_up_notifications_enabled 0[/su_note]
Now the Heads-Up Notifications are Disabled, no need further actions.
Enable Heads-Up Notifications
If you need to enable again the Heads-Up Notifications you need to repeat the process but in the step 6, type:
[su_note note_color=”#e2e2e2″ text_color=”#181818″]adb shell settings put global heads_up_notifications_enabled 1[/su_note]
Now the Heads-Up Notifications are Enabled
Drivers Android Phone
If you have problem and you need specific drivers for your Android phone use this:
Alcatel One Touch: http://www.alcatelonetouch.com/global-en/support/
Sony Mobile Communications: http://developer.sonymobile.com/downloads/drivers/